Ultrasound Ultrasound

Marvelous

The animation is seamless, especially the lip-sync. Every movement is in harmony with at least one portion of the music and it feels fluid. Definitely one of the best music videos I've seen.

He Is Back He Is Back

En Ingles, por favor.

Pretty good, but very cliche. The animation could be smoother and quite frankly you shouldn't be using pivot. Also, any language that isn't english get voted low on this website, so you may want to translate some of this.

Ghost of Tom Joad Ghost of Tom Joad

Excellence

Like I said, that dude should have finished High School. Smooth animation, decent enough visually, and the song was nice too though it sounds kind of low-quality. 5'D.

FreakingFastRunningCycle FreakingFastRunningCycle

Flashy.

Well, it was pretty typical for a fast running animation. Without all the blur filters, it wouldn't look nearly as good. A tip: people don't run like Sonic the Hedgehog, they pump their arms and take large bounds. If you're trying to stylize the way your characters move, it's still a good thing to know.

XxgearSHIFTxX responds:

Hmm thanks, I will practice that.

Matt versud the XiaoXiaos Matt versud the XiaoXiaos

Crunk.

Very nice animation, and the opening scene was cool, too. However, not original at all.

There's bajillions of stick-fighting cartoons around here, all of which incorporate the same "swish-swish-punchpowblammo" animation style. The rising sun punch effect was a nice touch and I enjoyed the music. I voted 4.

Battle Storm ep.2 Battle Storm ep.2

It was decent.

Well, it just wasn't entertaining. At all. Your awkwardly worded dialogue has horrendous grammar issues, too. Perhaps sprite movies aren't your thing, but it was put together nicely, anyway. The animation was pretty solid.

Jim and Pals Shorts: Ep 9 Jim and Pals Shorts: Ep 9

Maybe it's jusy my computer

I heard noises, and saw Jim and Bob sitting in a movie theater. Either FireFox made this extremley laggy, or it just wasn't animated very smoothly. I had to restart my browser a couple times because they crashed when I tried jacking down the quality to medium. This happened on DA, too.

There's not much else to say other than I'm a bit confused.

Jimtopia responds:

>_< I'm sorry it really is bad, I should optimize it and upload the a newer version...

Funny Zombiez Funny Zombiez

Complete Ripoff

Of eddworld's zombie episodes.

Short Shorts 1 Short Shorts 1

Rofl.

It was good. I liked it but it needs more time put into it, and you should just make a bunch of them and release them as a whole. This is probably gonna get blammed for being to short.

HALOMEN2 HALOMEN2

Heh.

I dunno how anyone could fit Masss Effect, Half-Life, and Halo all into the same story and make it funny, but you did.